Urine stains mattresses, leaves odors, and causes bacteria to grow. That’s a lot for one liquid to do. The easy solution? Our mattress protector for urine. It's specifically designed to stop urine from soaking into your mattress and causing all those nasty problems you’d rather not think about.
Who Needs a Mattress Protector for Urine?
No one wants to talk about urine, but it comes up more often than you’d think. Especially if you’ve got special circumstances in your household that make cleaning it up a daily chore.
- Pets: Puppies, kittens, and senior pets all have a hard time holding it in. A mattress protector for urine keeps your bed dry when things go wrong.
- Potty Training: Even if your kid has a nighttime accident, it won’t get through. Their mattress says clean, dry, and sanitary.
- Bed Wetting: Older kids can have accidents to. Use a mattress protector to make clean-up easier and ensure they don't feel embarrassed.
- Incontinence: We don’t like discussing incontinence, but it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Easily stop leaks from soaking in and doing damage.
How Does It Work?
A Sleepsteady mattress protector is waterproof, cooling, and creates a protective barrier between you and your mattress. If urine cleanups are a nightly routine, it’s time to break the mold and try something new.
- Tencel: This is the ultimate in fabrics. Tencel is soft, silky, and actually wicks away moisture when it creeps up—or out.
- Protective Barrier: It’s called polyurethane, and it’s kind of magical. It’s 100% waterproof and lets air in while keeping liquids out, so your bed stays dry.
- Naturally Cooling: A lot of waterproof protectors are made with plastic, which traps heat inside. Not Sleepsteady. Tencel cools you while you sleep, so you never get too warm.
A mattress protector for urine is the only way to get a dry bed and restful night. Get a Sleepsteady now and sleep the whole night through for a change. Because even Supermoms deserve a good night’s sleep.