Bed bugs are pervasive little blood suckers. Once they show up, it’s hard to make them disappear. And contrary to what a lot of people think, your home doesn’t need to be dirty or unsanitary for them to appear. The thing about bed bugs is that they thrive under almost any condition, and the cleanest of homes can be infected without even realizing it.
If you want to stop bed bugs before they even get started, you need a premium mattress protector for bed bugs. Sleepsteady mattress protectors are designed with your health and comfort in mind. They stop bed bugs, dust mites, and other pests, and ensure you get a good night’s sleep.
How Do Bed Bugs Get In, Anyway?
Bed bugs are sneaky. Your home can be sparkling from roof to basement, and those pesky critters still rear their ugly heads. It’s not your fault. They travel between homes and creep in when no one’s looking. There are a few main hotspots to look out for.
- Used Furniture - There’s nothing wrong with a secondhand couch, unless bed bugs are lurking inside. Check under the cushions and all around the lining before taking it home.
- Infected Hotels - With so many people coming and going, hotels and motels are havens for bed bugs. They’ll latch onto your luggage and follow you home.
- Apartment Buildings - Sorry to say it, but if your neighbor is infected, chances are you are too. Close quarters mean bed bugs can make their way from one apartment to the next.
- Purses and Backpacks - Set your bag down in the wrong movie theater or restaurant, and bed bugs will have no qualms about taking a ride home with you.
Can a Mattress Protector Help?
The right mattress protector for bed bugs stops them from burrowing into your mattress and destroying it. Sleepsteady mattress protectors are hypoallergenic and made to keep out bed bugs and other microscopic pests like dust mites. They won’t be able to get anywhere near you or your kids.
So what do Sleepsteady mattress protectors have that others don’t?
- Tencel fabric: This eco-friendly material is breathable, lightweight, and wicks away moisture which can attract bed bugs. Hot sleepers stay cool, and beg bugs stay back.
- Waterproof: The thin polyurethane layer keeps out everything from potty training accidents to hidden pests. That includes bed bugs and dust mites as well as mold and bacteria.
- Comfy and Quiet: Some mattress protectors are sandpaper tough and crinkle at your touch. Sleepsteady protectors are velvet soft, ultra-quiet, and comfortable to lay on.
- Machine Washable Just toss it in your machine and let it do its thing. Tumble dry on medium, and it’ll come out like new again.
Bed bugs carry disease and cause allergic reactions. Fight them off before they can even get their creepy, crawly feet in the door. A Sleepsteady mattress protector for bed bugs ensures your mattress stays clean and hygienic, so you and your family can rest easy. Pick up a mattress protector for bed bugs today, and start protecting your home from unseen invaders.
Up Next: How Hot Sleepers Stay Cool With a Cooling Mattress Protector