Soft, comfy, dreamy. The best mattress protector keeps your mattress clean while enhancing your sleep. Your potty-training puppy and diaper-clad toddler can sleep side by side without any worries. Accidents, spills, and sweat don’t factor into a good night’s sleep so long as you’ve got a cotton mattress protector that’s as tough as it is soft.
But is cotton tough enough to handle all of life’s little surprises?
Why Choose a Cotton Mattress Protector?
Affordable and naturally hypoallergenic, a cotton mattress protector gets the job done.
- Hypoallergenic: Cotton is naturally hypoallergenic, so it’s perfect for anyone with allergies or sensitive skin.
- Breathable: Air easily passes through, so heat won’t get trapped while you’re sleeping. Stay cool and comfy all night long.
- Super-Soft: Cotton fibers are incredibly soft, so you can get to sleep quickly without tossing and turning.
- Affordable: If you’re counting pennies, a cotton mattress protector is an inexpensive way to protect your mattress without breaking the bank.
Nothing is perfect, and that includes cotton. It may be soft, comfy, and affordable, but there are better options out there if you’re willing to step things up a notch.
- Bamboo: Even softer than cotton, bamboo is sustainably sourced, anti-bacterial, and easy to care for. Too bad it’s so expensive.
- Polyester: This is old school fabric that’s inexpensive and machine washable, but not nearly as cooling as cotton or bamboo. And it’s not hypoallergenic.
- Tencel: Eco-friendly, waterproof, and breathable, Tencel actually cools your body’s temperature so you don’t sweat, and it’s softer than either cotton or bamboo.
Which Should You Choose?
If all you want is basic protection, a cotton mattress protector will do the job. But if you’ve got kids in potty training, pets who shed, or hot sleepers sharing your bed, then consider a Sleepsteady Tencel Mattress Protector. It works for the most sleepers and won’t cost an arm and a leg. Take a look today, and sleep more peacefully tomorrow.