Mattress protectors keep your bed clean, stain-free, and comfortable. But they’ve got a bad rep for making you sweat. You go to sleep dry, and wake up a hot, sticky mess.
Those are old-school mattress protectors. Sleepsteady makes a breathable mattress protector that keeps you cool, dry, and sweat-free all night long. Get all the benefits of a mattress protector with none of the annoyances.
Do I Really Need a Mattress Protector?
If you want to extend the life of your mattress and keep it free from stains, bugs, and dirt, then yes, you definitely need a mattress protector.
Let’s think it out: you’ve just dropped a paycheck’s worth of money on a new mattress. Do you want to watch your investment become worn, tattered, and dirty, or would you rather keep your bed clean, hygenic, and comfy?
Easy answer, right?
A Sleepsteady mattress protector will:
- Lock Out Liquids: Kids have “accidents,” especially when they’re potty training. A waterproof mattress protector locks out liquids and prevents stains from setting in.
- Block Out Dirt: When you’ve got a protective barrier around your mattress, dirt can’t get in. Let it try all it wants, but it stay outside your mattress where it belongs.
- Keep Out Bugs: Dust mites and bed bugs can’t work their way into your mattress when it’s protected on all sides. Keep it pest-free and sleep easy.
- No More Dander: We love our pets, but that doesn’t mean we want their dander hanging around our mattress causing allergies. Keep dander far away, and your pet close.
How Does a Breathable Mattress Protector Work?
Sleepsteady mattress protectors are designed with hot sleepers in mind. It’s hard to rest easy when you’re sweating the whole night through. Or maybe it’s not you doing the sweating. A sticky husband can interfere with even the best beauty sleep.
Here’s 4 ways Sleepsteady stops sweat, reduces heat, and keeps you cool:
- Tencel Fabric – It’s not magic, it’s Tencel. This lightweight fabric wicks away moisture while you sleep so you stay cool and dry.
- Air Flow – The polyurethane layer is completely waterproof. It’s also thinner, softer, and more breathable than plastic. It keeps liquids out but lets air in, so you never get warm.
- Reduce Sweat – Sleepsteady mattress protectors reduce your body heat instead of adding to it. More air and less moisture equal a drier night’s sleep.
- Prevent Stains and Odors – Your crisp, white mattress stays clean and odor-free. The waterproof layer stops liquids so even if you do sweat, stains won’t set in.
Sleep Better With Sleepsteady
Damp sheets cling to your body and make restful sleep impossible. Sleepsteady busts down archaic barriers to create a breathable mattress protector that redefines how you sleep. Stay cool, dry, and comfortable the whole night through.
Sleepsteady Tencel mattress protectors are breathable, waterproof, and naturally cooling. You and your spouse wake up refreshed and ready to face the day. Get your Sleepsteady now, and get a good night’s sleep starting in 3, 2, 1…